Mohamed Asik Sirajdeen | About this Travel Blog



Greetings ,
After much thoughts, I recorded this blog.
here I planned to share my personal experiences and thoughts.

My aim to specify here the greater part of the individual
whom i know with a pleasant introduction.
If I had to post not all my stuff, although I might be in
common things that I remember
until my life ends.

Personally I'd like to watch movies also
I watched back then too.
I always prefer the texture that is aside than to
thoughts of common man.
Indeed,
Even i may expecting or living same like that.

I don't know who all's going to peruse this substance,
however i am certainly sure that somebody who will attempt to look 
my name in google to know something,

HELLO THERE !!

"I am a self-reliant, realist, agreeable, straight forward, moody and  garrulous ...  
 and I'm a techiee working in MNC"
Other than my professional life part
that I have lots of interesting things to live
Moreover,
I spend my time with talking, thinking, giving solutions...
Can have a chance to see all of my future posts.

Let's take a step with me... 3... 2.. 1
Next PostNewer Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment