Hyderabad Days - 'A Friend in Need is a Friend Indeed'


The day came after came to secundrabad railroad station,
totally blind hope, i don't familiar anything there
Indeed i am new to this city,
first time out of my of safe place,
don't think about nearby correspondence
dialect,
Appropriate Address,
Companions,
..
Indeed, even i don't have any clue
about that whether i have land in right place or not,

I had one facebook friend ummer farook KM also came there,
he additionally came here for training in same organization
alongside his college mates.
i took help from him,
i called and he came to secundrabad railway station
furthermore, they took me out there
to get into his inn room
He is extremely kind in nature, // still i am keeping his companionship :)

At first sight,
he took every one of my things from my hand
with his friend Ameer.
He is likewise exceptionally kind and accommodating personality individual ever i had,
(i will present another post on impart my own understanding to him)
ummer farook KM looks exceptionally standard, garrulous,
I don't have any idea, that how he permitted me to bring with him and how he
persuaded his companions  ..
may be we were lived in close by urban communities..
even i don't have any acquaintance with him some time recently.

However,
i was keeping up great association with them,
after go into lodging in secundrabad,
i have called to my home
furthermore, said the thing i was under his care..
My mother, talked with him
also she cried as well.. first time i have came out
from my home..

After my shower in hotel
I have chance to meet every one of his friends
Rafiudeen, Valiyullah, Abdul Kareem and Jason Paul
the aggregate unusual uncomfort look, all over.
might be even i assumed be in that then likewise
i will feel same like that.
just intro with everyone..
they came inside in the wake of meandering,
they all liked to take nap.

I didn't eat anything that time,
requested that Jason paul get any food shop close by ,
we together went outside and discovered one roadside shop
i had vegitable rice,
simply had pondered nourishment quality/cost everything,
can't to judge,
the appropriate response came when i pay for sustenance
High in Quality, Cheap in Price.
i didn't expected this from this sort of metro urban areas


Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment