Trip to Bengal & Sikkim - Kolkata, Darjeeling, Kalimpong, Lava, Gangtok, Nathula pass


After Spent a great deal of plan and discussions this great day arrived. My 3-4 months of endeavors in making flawless arrangement explore got endure;

Literary I had not take rest couple of evenings in this period, my full concentration was in this exploration, even I didn't much stressed over for my university exams in the interim.

Lot of venture, Part of trust, For me it's much the same as a war.
I never manage lot of cash I surmise, at that point I gathered around 35k rupees from my companions.

being a coordinator is anything but a most effortless thing to satisfy every single one of our kin wish with in expected spending plan and expected time allotment.

Plan may get shift, however individuals won't. before I plan this itinerary
I aficionado and guaranteed everybody that I will do what they need. later by passing on with the nearby individual there I felt myself whether I could keep fulfilled them or not.
Though they are my friends, I had obligation to feel them cheerful and they expected to
acknowledge my future excursion likewise, it was in my psyche.

I began to invest my office time too on this activity, made a few itinerary according to all convenient and accessibility. while doing this plan I was staying into "Less Budget- More Experience" this approach.

I did not follow any existing plan which is available in the web; truly I feel and arranged that I would prefer not to spend my half day of my time in taking rest.

I began to assemble data about inns, travels agencies, and further places. lot of websites and forums helped me out in this, Specifically website Darjeeling-tourism something provided me lot of information, still i bookmarked this website in my system.

Over the time I began to contact a considerable lot of the travel agencies in Darjeeling and Sikkim for quotations. it is one of the hardest part for me to pick a decent service provider. my research again began to optimize my financial plan.

Toward the end, I found a travel agent operator fellow who acknowledged and approached to accept us according to my beneath schedule.

Day 1 : SILIGURI TO DARJEELING VIA MIRIK LAKE
  • Pick up from NJP Railway station
  • Site seeing at Mirik lake
  • Transfer to darjeeling, Over night stay at darjeeling
Day 2 : DARJEELING LOCAL SITE SEEING AND TRANFER TO LAVA.
  • Early in the morning, visit Tiger Hill, Ghoom Monastery and Batasia loop
  • Post breakfast, visit Zoological Park,Himalayan Mountaineering Institute and Japanese Temple
  • Transfer to Lava, Over night stay at Lava
Day 3 : LAVA LOCAL AND TRANSFER TO GANGTOK
  • Lava Monastery and Neora Valley Interpretation Centre
  • Tiffin Dara and Ghanti Dara are sunset points at Rishyop village
  • Transfer to Gangtok (Night stay by my own)
Day 4 : GANGTOK TO BABA MANDIR, TSOMGO LAKE,NATHULA PASS.
  • Pick up from hotel for Baba mandir
  • Tsomgo lake, Nathula pass. Over night stay at Gangtok hotel.
Day 5 : GANGTOK TO SILIGURI ( OPTIONAL IF YOU ARE GETTING TIME THEN 
     STOP FOR WATER RAFTING ) 
  • Transfer to NJP railway station from gangtok
(Note: This plan was progressively stretched one and no time for unwinding, By and by I won't prescribe anybody to pursue this above itinerary explicitly this one won't suite for women and older folks) 

Despite the fact that this arrangement was great we as a whole altered our opinion at one point of time after reach Gangtok for some different reasons.

Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment