Visit to Gandikota Penna River Viewpoint, Andrapradesh


This day, I didn't have any opinion about this place. me and my office companions came this city to attend one of our other companion's wedding. In the interim we had tad of time to explore this city.

This place situated in Kadappa area in Andrapradesh, precisely the township is called Jammala madugu I presume.

Post breakfast, began our voyage from my wedding bride's home to Jammala madugu through public transport, from that point we took shared auto to reach the particular spots.
Travel took 30-40 minutes, truly it was dry territory we came over. no point of contact with any other individual we there while in travelling, seen a few Shepherds in the mean time that's it in a nutshell. till I reach this specific place I didn't any thought that where I am assumed going to be.



We nearly ventured and went into one defiled old royal residence divider, I deliberately began to take photos while I am in going inside




Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment